[amayausers] Re: More needle quesions

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 22:42:39 -0500

Thanks Frank... What you said makes sense.  I had read sharp on some sites
though ballpoint seemed to be logical.

As an aside.. .is there any trick you use to getting lettering straight
across the back of a jacket?  I must have spent 20 minutes hooping and
unhooping, hooping & unhooping till it looked "eyballed" correct.

John