[amayausers] Re: More needle quesions

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 10:05:27 -0600

Yeah, another investment we thought we were going to need when we started.
Paid over $800 for our HoopMaster system and really don't use it that much.
It's a great idea and works great in certain areas.  We use the smaller
hooping device sometimes and never use the large shirt device.  I'd like to
know how many of you out there actually use a hooping device or just go with
eye ball placement?
Ed

Ed & Maralien Orantes
E.M. Broidery