[amayausers] Re: Melco network card question

  • From: "David Anderson - Keband A'Asia" <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 22:25:10 +1000

Steve,

EMC machines need to be run from the Starlan card, either ISA or PCI
versions.

EDS3 cannot use the PCI type, and cannot be used on a newer operating
system after 2000/XP versions.

Cheers

David Anderson

Keband Australasia Pty. Ltd.
18 Daphne Cres,
Hurstbridge.  Vic.  3099
Australia
Email: info@xxxxxxxxxx

From: Dean Zellman <mrstitch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 07:50:04 -0700 (PDT) My EMC s uses EDS 3 with the
ISA Network Card  on a Win 98 and Win 95.
I believe you must run a DOS base operating system.
Dean