[amayausers] Re: Melco followup

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 15:57:31 -0700

HI Genie,

 When going to the www.melco.com site, you should get a World Map. Click on
the area for the USA. It should then open the Melco USA site. At the bottom
left is an area to put in your Email address to receive information on
updates etc. from Melco. After you enter it, right below the line where you
enter it is an area to click on to send it, then it should open another
screen with a form asking for information from you.

 Are you getting this far? If not, what version of Internet Explorer are you
using or perhaps you are using something else to move around the Internet. I
am using Internet Explorer Version 6.xx.xxx or the latest as of last week
and it all seems to work ok? If it isn't working, we need to know and we
will get it fixed!

 Jeff Banks
  Melco Embroidery Systems