[amayausers.com] Re: Major jam

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 14:39:57 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/208.html#000005

Hey John,
Since there are a handful of techs on this message board, can you ask them if
they want to be put on a list and post it on amayausers.com? I'm sure once a
couple techs get listed, other techs will ask to be added.
It might be tricky for Melco to give you answer since techs have to be
certified for each machine they work on (EMT, Amaya, Amaya XT) and get
re-certified each year. I doubt there are many techs that spend the time and
effort on EMC and older machines getting re-certified if Melco even gives them
that option anymore since the machines are so old now.