[amayausers.com] Re: Major jam

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 01:54:59 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/208.html#000009

I got up at 4:25 this am and called Denver.  Had to wait a bit, but finally got
Saint Chris.  He said the retainer was just out of adjustment and he walked me
through it.  And, wa-la, it works perfectly.  Did 35 shirts before 1:00 pm.
And my customer is very happy.

Now I have 17 clothes protectors and 17 rally towels to put names on by
tomorrow.  Then I have about 15 more duffel bags to put logo and names on.  And
the bal of 13 hats to finish.

And, lets see, I have a dental cleaning tomorrow and I have to work 4 hrs on
Thur.  Better get busy.

Juli in Kona   :D