[amayausers] Re: Loose stitches

  • From: Cindy <candael@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 06:27:27 -0700 (PDT)

With big lettering we have no problem, only with lettering smaller than 1/2"
and areas in fill stitches.  We even have it with designs that used to
embroider nicely but now we're having a lot of looping stitches with those same
designs

Cindy

Jeff Banks <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Cindy,

The lower the Material Thickness, the less top thread, the more bobbin
thread. It is correct for the bobbin to pull up and show if the Material
Thickness is too low. This is assuming that the bobbin tension is adjusted
correctly.

Another thing that will cause looping is too dense of a design. Too many
stitches in one spot will bind the thread and it will not pull the stitches
tight. Is the looping happening in an area where there may be stitches on
stitches like 2 fills on top of each other, then some more lettering etc?
This could account for it being a problem the last week or so if the design
being sewn is something you are doing for the last week or so. Does it do it
with all designs sewn or just the current job you are doing?

Jeff Banks

Yahoo! for Good