[amayausers] Re: Loose stitches

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 08:37:10 -0700

I would try some sample small letters and set the MT down to 1
and see if there's a change it should be substantially tighter.
if you don't see a change I would think that there is a computer
issue or the OS is glitching. Then I would re-install the OS.

Give it  try.

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover Design
1-888-435-0176
    From: Cindy
    To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 02:47:40 -0700 (PDT)
    Hello,

    We have two machines that work together as one cluster.

    Lately we experience a lot of problems with loose stitches. We have the
    problem with different design, on both machines, on different colours, on
    different needles.

    Changing the material thickness did not solve the problem.

    Adjusting the bobin case didn't also make any difference.

    We changed needles, did a maintenance, we changed the thread feed rollers
    but
    nothing helps.

    Does anyone have any suggestions what the problem might be and how to solve
    it.
    It generally seems that the wider the lettering, the better the result but
    with smaller lettering (no to small even) we obtain worse results. We also
    have the problem with fill stitches : even then we see that the stitches are
    loose or looping.

    Who can help us ?

    If you wish, I can always send a picture of an example that has been
    embroidered.

    Thanks,

    Cindy

  Yahoo! for Good