[amayausers] Loose stitches

  • From: Cindy <candael@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 02:47:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

We have two machines that work together as one cluster.

Lately we experience a lot of problems with loose stitches.  We have the
problem with different design, on both machines, on different colours, on
different needles.

Changing the material thickness did not solve the problem.

Adjusting the bobin case didn't also make any difference.

We changed needles, did a maintenance, we changed the thread feed rollers but
nothing helps.

Does anyone have any suggestions what the problem might be and how to solve it.
 It generally seems that the wider the lettering, the better the result but
with smaller lettering (no to small even) we obtain worse results.  We also
have the problem with fill stitches : even then we see that the stitches are
loose or looping.

Who can help us ?

If you wish, I can always send a picture of an example that has been
embroidered.

Thanks,

Cindy

Yahoo! for Good