[amayausers.com] Re: Large Blank Patches

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 02:55:48 UT

This message was posted by Coach on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/536.html#000010

Hello All,
I am pretty new here and apologize if I am piggybacking my issue onto
SSchred2's original need.

I am looking to create a sturdy biker backpatch similar in process (not design)
to the He##'s Angel patches. These are pre-embroidered and then sewn onto the
backs of the leather vests

Does anyone here know how to do this, a person to call, a book to read or the
name of a business where I can begin my learning to become skilled enough to
accomplish this.

By the way! Thank you all!!

Coach Al