[amayausers.com] Re: Large Blank Patches

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 05:09:57 UT

This message was posted by Coach on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/536.html#000003

Hmmm. I thought your question was clear enough. I actually saw a website on how
to create blank or unblank patches where the final stitch was a cm outside of
the 8x8 and that was a super dence walk stitch that would cause the patch blank
to just fall out like cookie cutting.
They also used some glue on the edges and on the thread ends to prevent
unraveling. I also remember a really fiberous looking backing was used. Buut i
have never seen blank patches.. How would you hoop them..

At any rate if you find what you are looking for please let me know.

Coach