[amayausers] Re: Inconsistent Stitching

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 15:16:06 -0700

Usually I have found that the presser foot will cause issues like this on
fleece. The material needs to be compressed by the presser foot more so than
on other material so that absolutely "0" flagging can take place. We ran
into that with a customer lately with some thick sweatshirts. They were
setting the presser foot to just clear the top of the material and having
large numbers of thread breaks. I had her set the presser foot all the way
down ( XT model), and raise it 2 clicks and their problem went away.....

Rod Springer

Rod & Sharon Springer
Embroidery Cottage
Melco Amaya Technician & Trainers