[amayausers] Re: Inconsistent Stitching

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 12:46:55 -0500

The fleece blanket got me thinking...some fleece is great stuff,
other fleece is just chock full of lint and crap...
so if you find your bobbin area is full of the stuff...then your
problem may be solved by cleaning out between
every couple of garments.
The lint gets into everything, including the bobbin case...and as my
first post mentions, can screw up the tension.
Ball of lint gets into the case, tightens up the thread...sewing goes
nuts...then suddenly that ball of lint pops through,
now the bobbin runs fine while you tear your hair out!
Good luck...