[amayausers] Re: Inconsistent Stitching

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 13:22:39 -0800

I ran 30 jacket backs on the Sanmar JP54, 130k stitches and they ran with
0-3 thread breaks and a few bobbin changes per jacket. The design is 2 dwarf
racing cars with checkered flags, 2 color lettering with outline.  I had 5
Fleece blankets to run with the same design and the first blanket had over
15 thread breaks.  Nothing had changed besides the garment and it was very
frustrating.  Something about the fleece it didn't like.  Rather than
spending the time to figure it out I just ran the other 4 on my Tajima
(which took 1 1/2 hours longer to run) but didn't have the thread breaks.  I
know this doesn't help your problem at all but anyways :)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957