[amayausers] Inconsistent Stitching

  • From: <dsklar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 11:15:06 -0600 (CST)

I have a design that is almost 30K stitches that was sewing well until I added
a fill as a background.  I have sewn it twice.  Both times, at different places
and with differenct colors (needles) the top of the design looks like the
bobbin ran out and the bottom looks like a nesting problem.  The first time, it
was on small lettering and the thread broke.  The second time, at a place and
needle before the first time, on an average size column, I had a similar
problem, but the thread did not break.  The problem continued until a trim,
then it continued with the same needle with a similar column with no problem.
The small lettering that was the problem in the first occurance was perfect!
The material is a fleece blanket with mid to heavy cutaway backing.  I am
stuck!  Thanks for any suggestions.

David Sklar
Ballyhoo!
Arlington, VA