[amayausers] Inconsistent Letter Height

  • From: "Thomas LaDow" <tcladow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 17:34:29 -0500

I am sorry for posting this subject on another topic as a reply but I am
unsure as to how to start a new subect.  Since installing the new AMAYA and
DS Pro+ software updates, I have been experiencing some lettering problems.
For example I enter USMC for a bag in DS using Athletic Block (I have used
other  fonts with the same results).  The letter height was .75.  When it
displays on my screen the letters are uneven,  some higher than others.  The
U had the left side lower than the right side.  The C was higher than the
USM.  This also happened at my training in Chicago,  but the instructor said
that the computer does this to compensate for pull factors and when sewn
out,  would sew out fine.  Well it didn't sew out fine. It sewed out just as
it appeared on the screen.  Why does the DS do this?  How do I fix it?
Thank you for any assoistance you can give me.. I read the board every day,
just not an avid poster.