[amayausers] Re: Hoops

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 14:16:11 -0700

Rod drilled the holes for me Terri.
Sharon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lee or Terri Hoover" <lhoover2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 2:12 PM
Subject: [amayausers] Re: Hoops

Hi Sharon,

I was wondering how you replaced the thumb wheel screws with the "end
screws" on this hoop as there is not a hole all the way through the area
that hold the screw. Someone had mention earlier on the list to replace the
thumb wheel screw but I could never figure it out.

Thanks,

Terri
Embroidery Creations