[amayausers] Re: Hoops

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 12:39:14 -0500

Melcomart sells an adapter for Amaya to EMC hoops. You can then buy then double height large wooden hoop from Melcomart as well. (I believe the hoop alone is around $125. I don't have the catalog in front of me.) The EMC hoops are much different than Amaya hoops. If you look at the Melcomart catalog you will see what I'm talking about. It's kind of hard to explain in writing. I have never seen a double height hoop made for Amaya but one could be out there somewhere...

From: "Russell Silva" <russell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 12:12:46 -0500
Does anyone know if the 14 X 11.7 hoops are available in wooden double hight? I have a plastic one but it just doesn't hold good enough for a large design.

Thanks in advance
Russell Silva
R. S. Embroidery