[amayausers.com] Re: Help with Small Font - Thread Shredding

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 18:51:53 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/964.html#000003

Welllll...you didn't say which font, how small, what underlay is being used,
what stitch length is being used in both the underlay and top stitching, which
font, what pull comp is being used, which font, using min column width
settings, which font, what kind of backing, presser foot height, speed,
orientation of needles, which font, no burrs on the needles, using sharp or
ball point needles, solvy, hooping taut and more and did I ask which
font?.....and yes John I am taking a breath now....;-))
springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Rod Springer
Amaya Tech & Trainer