[amayausers.com] Re: Help with Small Font - Thread Shredding

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 19:13:42 UT

This message was posted by Di on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/964.html#000008

Font: Century
Size: .40"
Underlay: Center Walk (Stitch length: 25 pt.)
Density: 5 pt.
Column With Adjustment/Pull Comp: 125% (X & Y)I did this to make the stitches
longer. Should I have adjusted by Points instead?
Max Legnth: 70 pt.
Min Length: 4 pt. (Both the Max and Min Length can't be changed unless I Click
the Auto-Split box under Properties).
Stabilizer: Cut-Away (The kind Fred Lebow made that crosses both ways... if
that makes sense).
Topping: Water solvy
Pressure Foot on XT: 2 clicks up from bottom (not pushing down of fabric, just
resting on top).
Needle: New Ball Point Titanium 70/10
Hooping: Taut
Speed: 1000 spm
Orientation of needles: Not sure what you mean??

Thanks for your help.

Rod, I'll email the design to you if that's ok.

di