[amayausers.com] Re: Help with Small Font - Thread Shredding

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 19:01:13 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/964.html#000005

Sorry guys, Rod isn't on caffeine--he is on lack of sleep and overload.  We are
trying to get our home ready for Open House on Sunday and he is trying to get
his "Honey Do" list completed. We found another home on a couple of acres we
are trying to get.  He has had to do everything from paint trim to clean the
garage.  It isn't his favorite thing to do so he sneeks in here to the computer
to play with all of you when I have to go run an errand.  Sneeky little bugger
isn't he!!!  Maybe I need to go give him some caffeine!
Sharon