[amayausers] Re: Fw: gears not lining up

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 08:44:14 -0500

Debbie...the face of the rollers themselves never get greased....no matter
what color they are! It's the 'gears' or teeth that need greasing. Our Amaya
is now 2 (happy birthday to it) so the manual shows where and what gets
greased. Sue handles that...the 'new' conversion rollers don't get greased
like the 'original' rollers-we have the set but haven't put them in yet...I
think that will happen next week, finally! So I don't have the instructions
on where to grease them...but from what everyone is saying here, you have to
be REAL careful on where you grease them. I know there is a color difference
between rollers-the originals are black with a red roller on top....not sure
what the new ones are.
No doubt someone will jump in here soon this morning and give you the exact
greasing points...hang in there!
Roland