[amayausers] Re: Flexfit hats

  • From: "Sales staff" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 12:52:13 -0700

At what part is it breaking?
everywhere or in a thick bunch of stitching?
What speed are you running also. that makes quite a difference
you may already be doing this but,
we are running hats at 600 at the fastest and on more difficult jobs at 450
makes me angry cause that's as fast as our 15 year old 1 head used to do
but at least we get the hat done and have lots less problems
than when we speed things up.

Flexfits are pretty stretchy so make sure you have them backed well and that
your needle is pushed all the way up in it's holder when you change them.
double check you material thickness I doubt it should be lower than 7 or 8
it may be that it's not feeding enough thread to keep up with the needle jumps.

Good luck and let us know some more info so we can better help.

Sincerely,  Ron Vinyard
Owner, Graphic Designer

Body Cover Design Screenprinting
Magic Stitches Embroidery

420  S.W. "H" Street
Grants Pass, OR  97526-2532  USA

www.bodycoverdesign.com
1-888-435-0176 Toll Free
1-541-471-1504 Local
1-541-471-0427 Fax

All outgoing e-mail certified Virus-Free
by Norton Internet Security 2004
updated weekly.