[amayausers] Re: Flexfit hats

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 17:49:11 -0400

If you go to the amaya group chat board...general consensus is...
DON"T BOTHER TRY the FLEXFIT.....nothing but trouble!
There are a few folks that specialize in doing hats with the Amaya,
and they've figured out a few tricks...but overall, the Flexfit line
(Alpha)
just isn't worth the hassle!
I have a 48 piece order sitting here, since DECEMBER and I gave up
trying to do even ONE of them decently!
Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc.
Photoshop (v.6) for images, artwork, logos-preferred for logo and
sign work is Macromedia Freehand, any version, sent
to our email-we are all MAC based graphic programs here
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx