[amayausers] Re: Flexfit hats

  • From: "Cindy Chamberlin" <ImpressiveThreads@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:12:06 -0700

I have sewed on Flexfit hats with my XT WACF. The key is to clip the threads
tying the inside hat band to the hat, then use a 15inch strip of the 4 inch
heavy tear away, you can get from Melco and it comes as roll. This is the
key to getting the hat fixed firmly in the hoop to prevent registration
problems while sewing. I have sewed on the backs, sides and fronts of these
hats, and while they are not my favorites, I don't seem to have as much
problems with them as some do. The key is making sure the backing strip is
long enough to cover your hat hoop from the left hinge to the right clamp.

Good luck.

Cindy Chamberlin
Impressive Threads Custom Embrodiery
 Ofc: 623-879-9761