[amayausers] Error Message

  • From: "Lora Cameron" <Lcameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Amayausers" <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:46:37 -0500

Help!
We have 2 Amayas and they were linked together.  On Friday we had the following:

On Head 1 we got a scheduled maintenance message for the Rotary Hook 200,000
stitch was due.  When we clicked to do it we got an error message:  Error
moving the sewing machine - maintenance will not complete.  We clicked 'ok' and
it closed.

On Head 2 we had a scheduled maintenance message for a 2,000,000 Stitch
Interval Timer.  Each time we tried to perform the job we received an error
message:  Z axis time out error.  The needle would come down and we had to shut
the machine down completely to get out of it.

We shut everything down for the weekend.

Monday morning we turned on both machines but did not have them linked
together.  We received the following:

On Head 1 no job appeard but we still got the Maintenance 200,000 message and
the same error message as above, error moving the sewing machine.  We clicked
to get out of the maintenance and continued to work on the machine ignoring the
message and error.

On Head 2 (cluster 2, head 1)  we received the same 2,000,000 maintenance
message and the same z axis error and the same needle coming down and had to
shut down to get out.  When we turned on the machine then if we clicked ignor
on the maintenance screen we could continue working.

Today (Tuesday) we started both machines but they are not linked.

Head 1 we received the same 200,000 maintenance and we clicked to step 1 and it
let us proceed thru the scheduled maintenance.  So all was ok there.

Head 2 we received the same 2,000,000 maintenance and deciding to continue as
it worked on head 1 we clicked step 1 and received the following:  it moved to
needle #16 and we received the error we had on head 1 for 2 days...Error moving
sewing machine, maintenance will not complete.

Whew!  this is long but we really need to figure out what to do here.
Something is mixed up somewhere.  Any ideas what to try before we call Melco?

Thank you!!!

Lora Cameron
Sport Products Mfd., Ltd.
4756 Murphy Road