[amayausers.com] Re: Error Message

  • From: Lee & Barbara Ott <digitalstitchz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 11:37:21 -0800

Generally, when this type of error occurs it is better to call the Melco 1-800
service number and ask to to talk to the software people.

Digital Stitchz
905 Texas Street
Fairfield, CA 94533
(707) 426-9963 Phone
(707) 426-9983 FAX
Embroidery, Applique, Vinyl Lettering & numbers, Screenprinting & Laser
Engraving> From: Wolfemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject:
[amayausers.com] Error Message> Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 14:31:42 -0500> > I have
been having problems with my OS and now more recently with the DS. I > get the
error unable to initialize DAO/Jetdb engine.> > The only way I have been able
to repair it is to remove the software and > reload it.> > Anyone know of
another solution or why I'm having this problem??> > Lisa > >