[amayausers.com] Re: AMAYA XT 2007 - WITH WARRANTY!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 20:49:21 UT

This message was posted by ProCasual on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/75.html

Hi everybody,

Our shop is restructuring and we have bids on some of our equipment.  I just
wanted to let you know that we are offering a great price on our just barely
one year old machine with 49 hours (as of today) on the clock.  The starting
price is $7995.00. and we will deliver for free within 100 miles of the 20879
zip code.  You can see the details and bid on the machine on eBay.  You can
paste this address in your browser to go directly to the listing
http://cgi.ebay.com/MELCO-AMAYA-XT-2007-WITH-WARRANTY_W0QQitemZ250214286842QQihZ015QQcategoryZ67224QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem.

Thanks for taking a look!

-Chris