[amayausers] Re: EDS Viewer

  • From: "Avalon Embroidery & Apparel" <avalonembroidery@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 06:43:30 -0700

Small amount this past weekend.....

Barbara

-----Original Message-----
From: amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of r.rinehartsr
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 6:42 AM
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers] Re: EDS Viewer

Good Morning,
I have been on this list about 9 months now and usually get a great number
of messages per day, but lately I have only had one or two per day. I am
wondering if my internet security is blocking a great deal of mail from
getting through.  Can anyone tell me if there was a lot of mail over the
weekend, or just a small amount. Thanks for the help!!     Debbie in Indiana