[amayausers] Re: EDS Viewer

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 15:20:44 -0700

Call your Distributor/Salesman, I believe they have a Demo
version of Designshop that you can get, maybe even download.
We had it for a  while, and it does everything that the regular program does,
except that this version will not save print or export any files.
So you can open edit and digitize all day long
right up until you wanted to save the file or use it and
you would be denied
But, you could view files and edit colors for a customer to see, just have to
remember how you made the changes to the original for later use.

you could always load your regular designshop program
and take the dongle with you when your mobile and it should function
like it does in shop.

Just my 2 cents worth.

I also imagine Melco sizer would allow you to view and size OFM files,
I don't think it's free but it's not that expensive either, I think in the $100
range.

Later,
Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches

1-888-435-0176
541-471-1504 Fax 541-471-0427

420 SW H Street, Grants Pass, OR 97526-2532

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bodycoverdesign.com