[amayausers] Digitizing question

  • From: "Cheryl Rotter" <tsiemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 13:36:36 -0700

Hello all,
I am stumped with a design I am digitizing.  I am setting up a tackle
twill application for a cheerleading warm up full back.  I have the art
and used auto digitize to drawn an outline. No problem.  I then
duplicated the outline for the tackdown and asked for a -15 point offset
on that part of the design.  My design is not sewing offset, it
continues to follow the outline.  The final part of the design is a
satin stitch in a contrasting color and it has no problems either. I
just can?t get the tack down to move inside the line to act as a tack
down.  I was going to use the auto appliqué feature, but the design has
11 single letters and auto appliqué stops the design 11 times for the
appliqué application. Too slow to get out 44 of these warm ups in one
day. Any ideas?

cr

Cheryl Rotter
Team Sports Ink