[amayausers] Re: Digitizing question

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 13:33:26 -0800

If you can find someone who has Design Shop to Digitize for you then you can
get your designs sent in .ofm format which would allow you to make changes
to the design a little easier.  Rod Springer and Janel Harris are 2 lits
members that digitize for others in Design Shop.  I do 90% of my own
digitizing in DS but don't really have the time to contract digitize for
others.  I'm always happy to look at a design here and there to help someone
out though :)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx