[amayausers] Re: Digitizing question

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 19:13:52 EDT

I know nothing about DS but can you select just the tack down  section and
reduce it by say 1%?

Dorothy  Compton
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Rancho Cordova, CA

In a message dated 9/19/2005 1:11:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tsiemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hello  all,
I am stumped with a design I am  digitizing.  I am setting up a  tackle twill
application for a cheerleading warm up full back.  I have the art and used
auto digitize  to drawn an outline. No problem.   I then duplicated the outline
for the tackdown and asked for a -15  point offset on that part of the design.
  My design is not sewing offset, it continues to follow the  outline.  The
final part of the  design is a satin stitch in a contrasting color and it has
no problems either.  I just canât get the tack down to move inside the line
act as a tack  down.  I was going to use the auto  appliquà feature, but the
design has 11 single letters and auto appliquà stops  the design 11 times for
the appliquà application. Too slow  to get out 44 of these warm ups in one
day.
Any  ideas?
cr
Cheryl  Rotter