[amayausers.com] Re: Design Shop V7 Freezing/crashing - Help

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 01:11:42 UT

This message was posted by Dozer on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/514.html#000002

Ed, thanks for response.

I turned the accelerator off, but that didn't work. I still get the grayed out
commands, and frozen DS. Ir also does this if I right click on any of the
stiches command buttons.

A couple of questions

Q1) if I reinstall the software on the same computer, do I need to uninstall
the one that is there, or can I just install "pver" the currently installed
version?

I am running DS 7.00.112. The computer it is installed on is running XP, but
the other computers we have are Vista.

Q2) Will there be a problem if I install this on a Vista computer?

I remembered today that the last thing I was doing  in DS before experiencing
this problem was clicking on individual line points and changing the X and Y
axis so that they were exactly mirrored on each side of the design. I remember
that the last few that I clicked on would not allow the X Y window to pop-up.
Could I have made some system changes accidently that is leading to this?

Thanks again.

Best wishes,

Dozer