[amayausers.com] Re: Design Shop V7 Freezing/crashing - Help

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 11:44:33 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/514.html#000001

Dozer,
Since you say that you are new, I will suggest these three things.
When DS is first started, right click on the 3D icon in the toolbar and turn
OFF the "hardware acceleration" feature.  Just doing this has solved a great
many of problem for customers.

If that doesn't get it, try reinstalling your software.  It's possible that a
file is corrupt and not cooperating.  Do you have the lastest version of DS
ver.7 ???  I believe it's 7.00.114.
Also, you are using Windows XP, right???

After this, I'd try installing DS on another PC.  Overall, this might be a pain
in the pipe but sometimes you might find the problem stems from the pc.
Consider a laptop.

Good luck,
Ed Orantes
Melco Tech & Trainer