[amayausers] Design Discs

  • From: Barbara Hazelrig-Mirsky <mirrig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 06:52:14 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I purchased a design collection from a gentleman in Las Vegas.  These are all
original discs, not copies.  The problem is that my computer can't read the
disc. oh-oh.  Different format.  They are epicore and CND and are Dakota
Collection designs.  Now, I have software that will read EXP and CND, but the
computer wants me to format the disc.  Of course, formatting the disc will
erase the data.  Is there any way to convert the data to a format I can use
with Windows?