[amayausers] Re: Design Discs

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 10:36:54 -0500

I had the same problem with brand new art disks for my digital
printer-one computer said it had to reformat the disks. If the disks
are not 'rewriteable' you can't hurt them anyways.
I had to put the disks in another computer that would see them-and
copy the designs to a zip disk-then I could transfer them to the
computer that needed it. PC saw them, G3 mac did not. G4 Mac did see
them-so now I bring them to that one and just transfer over.
If you have more than one computer try it on the other one.
Otherwise you will need someone with a computer that can see it to
copy them over for you.
Roland