[amayausers] Re: Design Discs

  • From: "Lora Cameron" <Lcameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 14:06:19 -0600

We are using Dakota discs that are at least 20 years old if not more, I can
import them into design shop just fine and save them for the Amaya.  They are
dos discs.  Don't use the 'open' under File heading...use the 'import'.  The
only things I have problems with importing are the programs we ourselves wrote
for our old Superstar machine.
Lora Cameron
Sport Products Mfd., Ltd.
4756 Murphy Road