[amayausers.com] Re: Cost of Technician

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 16:56:30 UT

This message was posted by Judy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1505.html#000008

I'm in Eureka, CA, and Kevin came to see my Silver Surfer in January.  He was
just back from spending time in Denver, and whatever he charges, he is WELL
worth it.  I thought my machine ran well before he visited.  Oh, little did I
know.  I swear after his tune up it positively SINGS now.

It's 4.5 hours from Napa to Eureka (used to live in Napa, moved there from
Eureka and moved back so I KNOW how long that drive is!) using 101, but if I
remember right, Etna isn't far off of I-5?    That's about a 5 to 6 hour drive
up I-5.  $80 sounds like it might cover the gas cost from Napa to Etna.  I
really have had great running after Kevin's visit, and I find him well worth
the cost.

Whatever happened to Gary, the tech from Oregon...was it Gary Rose?  It's been
so many years I'm not sure of his last name.  Haven Fry used to refer to him as
"Magic Man".