[amayausers.com] Re: Cost of Technician

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 23:56:34 UT

This message was posted by Mama Kass on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1505.html#000004

Be thankful that you aren't in the boondocks.  We have to wait for a tech that
might be coming to our area (extreme northern California - the nearest techs
who can service our Big Red are in southern CA and Idaho!)) so that we can
combine with others who need service and we still have to pay a lot for the
travel. I guess it's just another sign of the state of the economy - fewer
techs serving larger areas.

This is why I'm so,so,so grateful for this site and the techs who are willing
to give advice "gratis."