[amayausers.com] Re: Cost of Technician

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 04:38:58 UT

This message was posted by Mama Kass on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1505.html#000011

It's good to hear that there may be another option if Rod doesn't end up in our
neck of the woods, but unless I'm mistaken most techs charge by the hour for
travel (which is fair, just not convenient) so unless Kevin is coming up I-5
already we're talking $500 or so just for travel.  Rod has been so helpful that
I feel like a two-timer talking about someone else.  We all owe him a lot for
all his free advice.