[amayausers] Re: Changing Graphic size

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 10:47:25 -0700

Make sure on the Hierarchy tree on the right you select the graphic icon.
I tried the "select all" and "crtl A" but that didn't work
you have to actual click on the icon for the graphic on the right and it will
show on the screen as selected then you can right click it and go to properties
then scale and make your changes.

  Ron Vinyard
  Body Cover / Magic Stitches
  1-888-435-0176