[amayausers] Re: Changing Graphic size

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 16:05:03 -0400

I haven't been following this thread Ron...caught just the last message.
Sounds like what I'm running into (besides the problem with converting) I
tried changing graphic sizes on several jobs last nite-to see if I could
change one I did last month and add a 'grill' from dakota into it...and
designshop pro will not let me scale anything-either through 'scale' in
properties or by grab and drag in the window. So  I don't think she's alone
in this problem! It s the first logo I've tried changing sizes since I
upgraded the program with Jeff....he had me install the upgrades without
uninstalling the original.
Roland