[amayausers] Re: Bobbin Winder

  • From: "David Anderson - Keband A'Asia" <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 20:41:59 +1100

We have a few customers in Australia who make lace with their XT
machines without any problems.
We supply a lot of bobbin winders with our machines, as 95% of our
customers do not use pre-wound bobbins. We change the bobbin case so as
they have the backlash spring bobbin case so as to control the tension
of the bobbin better.
Our customer's are running their machines at 1200 spm for lace without
problems and compared to the lace they produce with their domestic
machines, they comment that the quality from their AMAYA is better and
produced in less time.

Cheers

David Anderson

Keband Australasia Pty. Ltd.