[amayausers.com] Re: Bobbin Winder

  • From: "Studio 187 LLC" <InsideStudio187@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 08:29:56 -0400

I guess I asked the question incorrectly. I have a Brother Espire for my
quilting and sewing needs. LOVE it! I have two Amaya XT's for my embroidery
needs. What I want to do is occasionally wind my own bobbins to be used in
the XT. My Brother doesn't wind size L bobbins and I have not found a source
for pre-wound colored bobbins. Only white and black. I'm looking for a
winder just for the times I want to embroider free-standing lace, etc. on
the Amaya XT and white or black thread in the bobbin is unacceptable for the
particular project. Anyone know of a bobbin winder for the Amaya XT? Thank
you all for trying to help.

GF