[amayausers.com] Re: Bobbin Winder

  • From: "Studio 187 LLC" <InsideStudio187@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 11:52:01 -0400

Okay, now this question. I have a BabyLock machine which is identical to the
Brother. The bobbins won't wind on it. That's why I'm confused about the
Brother bobbin winder. Do you know the difference? I'm glad you actually did
this process because that gives me confidence in the referral. Thanks!

GF