[amayausers] Re: Amaya won't load

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:26:10 -0400

Here's a new one...she temporarily lost the 'mouse' when trying to start up
Designshop...computer wouldn't respond....
went to 'load design', same image...and this time it went to Amaya and the
color settings are intact...
This computer is NOT on a 'net, no printer, no scanner, no internet, no
ethernet....just hooked to the monitor and Amaya...
last thing done to it was when Jeff walked me through installing the
Designshop upgrade last month...and only been used for 4-5 items since
then....
We're stumped...but at least (maybe) it will sew out the design...we'll give
it a shot.
Roland