[amayausers] Re: Amaya won't load

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 09:23:51 -0700

You might try to remove the design through
Windows explorer and then start the Amaya OS
that might do it, it may have been saved with a glitch that
shows as a corrupted file.
Somebody told us last week I think where to find the storehouse of files
that Amaya keeps. I'll try to find it.

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches
1-888-435-0176