[amayausers] Re: Amaya won't load

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 11:13:25 -0400

Yesterday we got a design ready to sewout in Amaya, set colors, etc. and
then shut down for the nite-but saved this design in Amaya to use this
morning. ( this design has been sewn before, always opened and loaded from
DesignShop, but we wanted to see if we could set the 'needle colors' by
exact thread number and have it 'saved' for next time)

Opened up Amaya, turned on machine, etc. and go to 'load' this design and
get the following:
Under 'load design' we pick the design (saved as .ofm file) no preview
shows, then click open
'design is reset'
'machine about to move'
clicked 'okay'....nothing shows up on the 'hoop' window
" unable to set home, design not loaded"
and we get a blank window.
Do we have to open Design shop to 'load' from there instead of from within
Amaya?
Roland