[amayausers] Amaya Specific Digitizers

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 22:44:22 -0400

Ok All:

I have a design I just can't get to sew out well and I think it's the
digitizing... so I would like to contract someone who does amaya specific
digitizing and can/will test the file before sending back to me :)

If you are up to the task, shoot me an email and I will send you the link to
the logo.

The design is a chest logo for a polo and on a difficulty scale, I'd score
it about a 6 or 7.  I just think it's one of those cases where someone
digitizes for another type of machine just doesn't get how the amaya works
OR didn't sew this out before sending to me.

Worst thing is this is a SPEC design for someone who was real interested a
week ago - and I have been messing with this for a few days... so the longer
I wait - the colder the lead gets.

JOHN

John Yaglenski
Levelbest Embroidery

I: www.levelbestembroidery.com
P: 301.591.2481 / 888.229.1779
F: 501-631-4544

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.